
So, I haven't posted anything for a while. I asked Pops and Gangang to look at this and I have no idea if they have (Hey, Pops or Gangang, if your reading this post a comment and let me know what you think!).
Does anyone have any ideas for:
Activities?
Dates (Memorial day weekend, maybe)?
Funding (Lona's idea of setting aside the government checks)?
Or anything else?
P.S. Please post if you are planning go to Roal's party!
3 comments:
For activities, how about a group painting?
We could also have a non-destination reunion if funding is a problem. A long weekend full of family fun at the Carlson house would still be great. If we do that, I think we should wait until it is warm enough for the pool.
This blog is great, I think we should keep it going long after the 60th, to keep each other informed.
I might go to Roal's, I've been meaning to get down to that neck of the woods. I want to carpool though.
Definitely planning on Roal's party.
Post a Comment