Thursday, March 13, 2008

More events



Roal's 49th birthday is in April and Lona suggested I post this:





Roal is having a "birthday event" (party? I don't know the details) on April 19th in Chapel Hill.

***
On Feb 29, 2008, at 7:10 AM, Lona.Powell wrote:> Hi Roal, Are you still on for your Birthday event? It is on my scope, but can you send out a reminder of the day of this event. Thanks






From: "Roal Carlson" Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 8:29 PMTo: Powell, Lona:


Yes, I think it will happen. April 19. It will be at Alison's house, in Chapel Hill. Roal

***

Also, my mom is celebrating her 50th birthday on April 5th (she changed the date since she posted earlier this month)

4 comments:

Lona said...

So is Innes' bday still a contra dance event?

Hallie Jo said...

yeah. but she thought the 5th was a better date--its closer to her birthday

Lona said...

The 5th is also Gordon's birthday.

Lona said...

Funding suggestion: Isn't the government about to send everyone a check to stimulate the economy. Why don't we all agree to start a fund by putting a voluntary portion of our "stimulus" check in a fund to pay for the 60th anniversary? What we get in the fund can determine the budget. I'm not quite sure who will get the checks and what the amount will be.