
Another idea (Gordon's) for a place to go: Berkeley Springs, WV .
I looked at there website, and it seems like a nice town, although maybe a little touristy. It doesn't seem like we'd be able to rent a house because none of them are very big. However the Cacapon Resort State Park offers many different types of accomodations, from small cabins (for a single family), to a hotel, to an inn that could be rented out (for about $20-25 a person per night).
I looked at there website, and it seems like a nice town, although maybe a little touristy. It doesn't seem like we'd be able to rent a house because none of them are very big. However the Cacapon Resort State Park offers many different types of accomodations, from small cabins (for a single family), to a hotel, to an inn that could be rented out (for about $20-25 a person per night).
1 comment:
I like the Berkely scenery even if it is a bit touristy, but I like the idea of cabins at the other place.
Post a Comment