
Here is an email I recieved from Kathleen (which I just opened):
From: Kathleen Carlson [Add to Address Book]
To: Hallie
Subject: Re: Pops and Gangang's anniversary
Date: Mar 9, 2008 7:44 PM
Hi,
Google Cacapon State Park. It has cabins for 8 people...Well appointed ,reasonable...nice kitchens. It has a clean lodge with cheap rooms.
There is a restaurant which works for children and parent's alike. A park for kids to run around.
The town is Berkley Springs WV. It is a spa town. Local hot springs... Massages...Mud baths....
One can ride horses and gee check the site. It's pretty in the Spring and Fall.
It is about an hour from the parents.
I suggest this as cost can become prohibitive very quickly.
http://www.cacaponresort.com/recreation/recreation.html%20
To: Hallie
Subject: Re: Pops and Gangang's anniversary
Date: Mar 9, 2008 7:44 PM
Hi,
Google Cacapon State Park. It has cabins for 8 people...Well appointed ,reasonable...nice kitchens. It has a clean lodge with cheap rooms.
There is a restaurant which works for children and parent's alike. A park for kids to run around.
The town is Berkley Springs WV. It is a spa town. Local hot springs... Massages...Mud baths....
One can ride horses and gee check the site. It's pretty in the Spring and Fall.
It is about an hour from the parents.
I suggest this as cost can become prohibitive very quickly.
http://www.cacaponresort.com/recreation/recreation.html%20
5 comments:
I think Berkley Springs, WV is supposed to be a popular lesbian retreat, or maybe that is someplace similar...
Sounds fine to me though.
They have a castle you can tour
it's definitely not an hour from pops and gang gang. It's at least an hour from me and I am just two counties over. It's at least 2.5 from so. md because of the mountain roads.
I know. I looked it up and it seems to be about 2 and a hlaf hours or 3 hours for everyone (except roalie). but i figured i wouldn't fix it in kathleen's email
Maybe 2 nights should also be a choce
Post a Comment